Wednesday, April 18, 2007

15th April - The Devil's Birthday!

It was my B'day and when i woke up i discovered that i have some 30 odd missed calls on my cell phone and some 10 messages. So called everyone back and got their wishes... The next thing in my mind was... what should i be doing today??? I had a reason to celebrate... I wanted to do something good and nice today. :D
Unfortunately all my friends were out of Bangalore. Some school buddies are busy with office work and family, my night shift buddies were still sleeping from last night... and my colleagues are busy too... :(


As such mere liye ghar me rehna kitna mushkil hai weekend pe... somehow i just cannot stay at home. even in Delhi my parents and me used to have a difference of opinion on this :(


So while going thru the my phone book i found a number of a friend and messaged her what time she would get free. She replied that she is done with her work today... (i.e. darti ke chakker katna) he he he.. and was free for the day. I asked her out and we decided to meet for lunch. We went to a nice restaurant. Fortunately both of us a non-vegetarian foodies so it was good. The kebabs were AWESOME and so was the rest of the meal. My mouth started watering now just by the thought of those Kebabs.... yum....

After the lunch we spoke for quiet some time. We had already booked ourselves for a movie so we went to see a movie too... I got the tickets in the last row just an hour ahead of the movie time... so both of us did not know if this is going to be a good one. "life mein kabhi kabhi" that was the movie. It was a Pakao movie and at some time or the other she used to say sorry for getting me in this one... ha ha ha well it was our mutual decision....

The movie story was very true to life... but the way it was presented was not good enough...

I don't know this girl for long. Met her recently. When i met her initially i had never thought that we will be good friends. I'm so glad that we are good friends now and we can count on each other anytime... Her company was good and it was fun. She made my day... She is the bubbly, chirpy types... a good friend... well she asked me to write good about her so I'm... ha ha ha
Jokes apart... she is a really nice person and a caring friend... Thank you Friend!


The evening was not that exciting... but it was relaxing. I was at home with family and it was nice and relaxing. Though i had a dinner party planned but i thought of giving some time to my family and cancelled the party.

All in all it was a very good day. Thank you to my friend who spend her valuable time making my day and thanks to everyone who wished me... and also thanks in advance to those who forgot to wish me.... he he he coz i know when they will.. they will wish me saying this is in advance for the next year. ha ha ha

Just wanted to let all my family and friends know that u guys are the best...
I appreciate your patience as I know how difficult it is to listen to me all the time... ha ha ha

Thank you! God Bless!

No comments: